No products in the cart.
Strada AV Features
The Strada AV is characterized by its underlying mechanical features and designed by the “street team” baristas. The initials “AV” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by a three-button keypad where the doses are counted by a flowmeter for each group. This model includes proportional steam valves, both featuring anti-reduction valves. The adjustable deep drip tray accommodates a variety of cup sizes and is great for efficiency.
- Proportional steam valve with a level style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance.
- Autobackflush to help keep your machine clean so it makes better-tasting coffee.
- Independent boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- The thermal stability system allows water to pass through each element, so the temperature is further stabilized.
- Dual PID coffee and steam allow you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
- Proprietary electronics drive intuitive programming and provide heads-up information and systems monitoring.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.