GS3 AV Features
The La Marzocco engineering group set out to take the most advanced La Marzocco technology and translate it for a home espresso machine. The GS3 features the thermal stability system used in the La Marzocco Strada, including a preheating system, digital PID controller, saturated groups, a dual-boiler system, and digital display.
- 3.5 liter dedicated steam boiler.
- Performance Touch steam wand for a more powerful steam.
- Auto-volumetric for the perfectionist.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production and saturated groups ensure thermal stability shot after shot.
- Dual PID allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures and the thermal stability system allows water to pass through each feature so temperatures are further stabilized.
- Digital display offers intuitive programming so it’s easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Plumbing is optional with a self-contained 3.5-liter water reservoir and the hot water economizer enables you to fine-tune the tap water for rinsing.
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion prolonging the life of your machine.
- The internal pump is self-contained.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.